Sunday 21 August 2016

Thousand Island Dressing

Pin It!



Ingredients:

1/2 cup Vegenaise
2 tbsp ketchup
1 medium dill pickle
1 date 
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
Salt & pepper to taste ( approx 1/4 tsp or less each ) 
***use organic when possible**

Method:

Pit the date and soak it in boiling water for approx 3-5 minutes or use microwave.
Add all ingredients to your mixer/processor and blend till the pickle is all minced up. I like to pre cut the pickle to help it mince more evenly. 

That's it besides maybe stopping once or twice to scrape down the sides of the mixer making sure everything gets mixed.
Now it's ready to use on your favourite salad or for me I love it on my sandwiches and drizzled over my homemade pizzas when the come right out of the oven. 
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment