Thursday 9 April 2015

Patience

Pin It!
                 


    Most of us live very busy lives which are full of schedules arranging from work, home and family. We tend to find ourselves in a constant rush & demand mode. Everything in life seems to be on a check list. The demands for this state of living can set us up for complete impatience for all things in our lives and sometimes with huge disappointments. We tend to rush what is not so good & unfortunately what is good. Allowing this state to continue can create stress levels that can take an unhealthy toll on our bodies by bringing on unwanted sickness & possibly serious health concerns.
Certain things in life just can not be sceduled nor always work out the way we want them to. Let's not set ourselves up for disappointment. 
The above message says "Be patient. Everything comes to you in the right moment". I've personally learn't the value of this message by not planning, demanding & expecting so much out of myself. I realized awhile ago that life just happens. Besides knowing I was born without any patience ( funny but true ) I learned to slow down and except the fact that not everything comes to me when I want it to just because it's on my list of things to do. Yes I guess I'm saying, I've finally learn't to be patient & less disappointed.
   Hopefully you too will find your check list not completely scratched off & know too that "Everything comes to YOU also in the right moment". 😉 Together let's stop and smell the roses & be more patient! Let's except that everything we plan isn't meant to necessarily happen just because we planned it to.
To a happy & healthy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment