Sunday 20 July 2014

Dreamsicle Juice

 I never thought to throw daikon radish into my juicer until I realized that I was quite low on my veggie selection so in it went. Yum!
It tasted like a creamsicle to me, however my husband didn't think so. Maybe I didn't divide it equally..ooops! :) But thought I'd share this anyways because it was delish and of course the health benefits are huge ( which are listed below including websites )

Ingredients

10 carrots
4 inch chunk of daikon radish
1 large celery rib
2 apples ( I used gala )
1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
2 -3 inch piece of ginger root
*use organic when possible*
Juice & enjoy
Yields about 2 1/2 cups  

Health benefits of the 3 main ingredients
Aids in weight loss, vision, improves skin & is anti aging, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory & anti Cancer.
 Daikon radish 



 Carrots


 Alfalfa sprouts


Hope you enjoy it as much as I did and may you be Nutritionally Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment