Saturday 9 July 2016

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Pin It!


This is a recipe I make all the time. My husband and I just love it. We spread it on almost everything, pizza, sandwiches, crackers and we use it as a sauce and a dressing too. Here is the recipe I'd like to share.

Ingredients

2 cups of spinach 
8 ( 1/4 ) pieces of marinated artichoke hearts 
2-3 medium size garlic cloves
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp dry dill
1/4-1/3 cup milk alternative ( store bought or homemade )
Salt & pepper to taste 

Method 

Add all the ingredients to your mixer/processor ( start with 1/4 cup of milk first, then add more if you wish ) and blend to your desired consistency, chunky or smooth.
When I use this for our pizza base I make the recipe minus the milk. I find it tends to make the crust a bit wet. 
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment